Σάββατο 5 Νοεμβρίου 2011

Urgent Business

My name is Mahfuzur Rahman, I am a son-inlaw to the Late Libya Millitary
Head of State, COLONEL MUAMMAR GADDAFI.

My father-In-law was killed few days ago by NTC fighter in my country
Libya, the news is everywhere.

The reason why I am emailing you is because I want you to please help me
receive the sum of US$98,000,000.00 (Ninety Eight Million United States
Dollars) that was kept under my custody by my Late Father-In-law.

Now that he is dead, the new NTC government will want to seize the money
if they get to know about it, so I am begging you in the name of Almighty
Allah to please help me receive the fund for investment in your country
pending when I and my family shall be free from exile.

I am ready to offer you 50% of the US$98,000,000.00 if you agree to help me.

Please email me back as soon as possible so that I can give you further
details about this issue.

May Almighty Allah guide and protect you and your family as you help me.

Mahfuzur Rahman

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου