Τετάρτη 9 Νοεμβρίου 2011

Re: TO YOUR URGENT ATTENTION

Good day,

I hope my mail will meet you in a good mood and i also hope you receive it with
the good heart to help and not otherwise. My name is RICHARD IBAH from Sierra
Leone and I am 20 years of age. My parents died during the rebel attack in my
city lungi. Before the death of my dad, he was a successful business man who is
into the sales of gold and diamond overseas.

The sum of 19 million was deposited in a security company in the Netherlands
which he acquired from his sales, But right now as the senior son of my parents
and also the next of kin i have the right to make claim or introduce someone to
make claim of this funds on my behalf because of the fact that i can't stand and
allow the Netherlands government to know that i have such money with the
security firm in their country and also for the fact that i am a refugee i will
not be allowed to handle such funds and if they know about it the funds might be
confisticated.

Friends and uncles of my dad are suppose to be the ones to help me out of this
but because they have betrayed the trust i laid on them by handling my parents
wealth back in my country to the government in order to get their share which
they really got living me and my younger brother with nothing, so i decided to
seek for assistance abroad to help me out.This is why I am drafting you this
mail to seek for your assistance in helping me to clear this fund abroad,
I want you to be my beneficiary/representative and also my investment manager so
that you can help me make claims and as well invest this money for me.

I have decided to give you 25% out of the total amount (US$19,000.000.00) while
the rest will be mine, which I plan to use in improving me and my younger
brother's educational background. I also hope you can assist my younger brother
to leave Africa by getting him a visa to join me over here in netherlands where
i am currently seeking asylum i.e after you have collected the money. I know
this mail might come to you as a surprise, but I don't have a choice and I want
you to assist me by being my manager and also give us a good education which we
couldn't afford since the death of our both parents.

If you are ready to assist me, please get back to me as soon as you receive this
email and I will forward you with all the necessary information's and documents
regarding this proposal. alternatively 25% 0f the total amount shall be paid to
you as commission for the assistance offered
to me and i shall reclaimed the remaining 75%, If you are willing to render me
your assistance please get back to me as soon as possible through my email
address given to you (richardbill77@aol.com) by sending me your full name,
telephone and fax number so that i can introduce you to the security as my
beneficiary, after that you
should then arrange your bank details and make preparation to meet me here, then
we shall change/endorse necessary documents and have the money transferred into
your account i shall then travel to your country and have our 75% relocated.

I am hoping to hear from you soon. Please do not let me down or turn away from
me as this is my only hope of getting our lives back on track.
With your consequence reply i will give you my contact telephone number in the
Netherlands.

Waiting for your urgent response
Thank you and remain bless.
Richard Ibah

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου