Τετάρτη 12 Οκτωβρίου 2011

Code = hospital

This is the grace of Almighty God I was able to write this email and hope that this message finds you in good faith. Please, the topic of this message (code = hospital) to be aware that every message without this subject will not be reply, for safety reasons.
I write from the hospital in Ivory Coast and my name is Ms. Folade Mutota of Trinidad and Tobago. This mail is very urgent that you can see that I'll probably die in the hospital. I was poisoned and have damaged the liver and was told by the doctors that i will only live for months. As I have substantial capital inherited from my father and I cannot think of someone trying to kill me apart from my step mother to inherit the money. she is a nationality of Ivory Coast.
So i will give you the telephone and e-mail of our servant after you reply this message so that you will vontact him immediately he is doing a job cleaning and other chores like cleaning our house, lived with us for many years and i trusted him so much and promised to help him in life. I'll give his email address and telephone number of your acceptance to help him. As soon as you contact him, he will send all necessary documents related to the well-known lawyer who was appointed attorney to help you edit documents of funds and submit them to the bank to allow transfer of the fund who inherits your bank account or any account will provide.
This is the favour I need when you have gotten the money:-
(1) Give 30% of the money to my servant, Augustin maranatha as he has been there for me throughout my illness and I have promised to support him in life. I want you to take him along with you to your country and establish him as your son.
(2) Give 20% of the money to Charity Organizations and Churches on my name so that my soul may rest in peace.
Note; This should be a code between you and Augustin in this transaction "Hospital" any mail from him, the barrister he will direct you to, without this code "Hospital" do not reply because my step mother is monitoring me and Augustin and if she finds out that we are in communication with you she might decided to contact you so without this code do not reply meanwhile I don't know what will happen to me in the next few hours.
(3) The lawyer's name is Mc Lambert Adams. And Let Augustin sends you his international passport to be sure of whom you are dealing with. Augustin is so little therefore guide him.
And I am looking forward to hear from you, May God bless you and use you to accomplish my wish.
Pray for me always.
Ms. Folade Mutota.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου