Σάββατο 6 Οκτωβρίου 2012

CAN YOU SUPPLY RIVEMONA HERBAL SEEDS?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Dr. Smith Richmond; I work with Licorsmith herbal and general laboratories here in United Kingdom. My
company is in need of a product (RIVEMONA HERBAL SEEDS) urgently, just recently I discovered this
product can be found in India at a cheaper rate of $120 USD per sachet if directly bought from the local
dealer in India and fortunately I was able to get the contact of the local dealer in India, I need an individual
or company that can invest in buying this product from the local dealer in India and then sell to my company
at the rate of $210 USD per sachet. Each packet contains 10 sachets.

Our company purchases a minimum of 500 sachets to maximum of 10,000 sachets in a single transaction, at
the end of each transaction you will give me 10% commission from the total profit accrued and you can still
consider it as a massive business opportunity by being an international supplier to my company, I will then
forward you the contact detail of the local producer upon the receipt of your swift and positive response.

Best Regards
Dr Smith Richmond

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου